Several leading cannabis companies across the United States have banded together to form a political advocacy group aimed at protecting the legal cannabis trade. The group includes major mainstream cannabis players and a long-established brand that’s a newcomer to the cannabis space.
The new group, called the New Federalism Fund (NFF), is being backed by these companies:
- Scotts Company LLC, a subsidiary of the Scotts Miracle-Gro Co., a lawn and garden company that has been recently investing a lot of money in the cannabis market.
- Colorado retail cannabis chains LivWell Enlightened Health, Medicine Man, and Native Roots
- Multistate infused products maker Dixie Brands
- International cannabis investment firm Privateer Holdings (which owns Leafly)
- Arizona-based Tryke Companies, a medical cannabis company that operates Reef Dispensaries in Nevada and Arizona To continue reading https://www.leafly.com/news/politics/meet-nff-new-group-lobby-trump-congress-cannabis